SOS....DD
Same Old Shit....Different Day
Yeah, today was Valentine's Day. Big Effin' deal.
OK, well for me it is, but more for my kiddos than for me. I'd rather do the "I Love You, now let's FUCK" scenario when I damn well please. Not because of some date on the calendar. Valentine's Day seems to be more for people who are dating and trying to score points. Or for men trying to make-up to their wives because they fucked up and "let their dick slip into some place it had no business being."
But for the kids, it's a lot of silly fun. Ranked 4th right after Christmas presents, Halloween candy, and Easter baskets.
I like getting the kids something cute or funny to show them I love them more than anything. And it's fun to watch them get all silly about it too.
But for me, it's like...."Oh, yay, ROSES. Could you be anymore UN-ORIGINAL?" I like flowers, not just roses, to be given to me when I LEAST expect it. NOW that's cool. And the candy thing....don't need it. Jewelry....rarely wear it.
That's not to say I didn't get something from Glenn or give him something in exchange. It's just not what you would consider ROMANTIC. Loving and from the heart?>>>YES.
With that said, I did wake up in the mood for fun loving today and ACTUALLY remembered to wear my "Be Mine" pin, that I've had since High School. ROFLMAO!!!! Now, if only y'all would remember to send CASH next week for my birthday! Thanks.
Yeah, today was Valentine's Day. Big Effin' deal.
OK, well for me it is, but more for my kiddos than for me. I'd rather do the "I Love You, now let's FUCK" scenario when I damn well please. Not because of some date on the calendar. Valentine's Day seems to be more for people who are dating and trying to score points. Or for men trying to make-up to their wives because they fucked up and "let their dick slip into some place it had no business being."
But for the kids, it's a lot of silly fun. Ranked 4th right after Christmas presents, Halloween candy, and Easter baskets.
I like getting the kids something cute or funny to show them I love them more than anything. And it's fun to watch them get all silly about it too.
But for me, it's like...."Oh, yay, ROSES. Could you be anymore UN-ORIGINAL?" I like flowers, not just roses, to be given to me when I LEAST expect it. NOW that's cool. And the candy thing....don't need it. Jewelry....rarely wear it.
That's not to say I didn't get something from Glenn or give him something in exchange. It's just not what you would consider ROMANTIC. Loving and from the heart?>>>YES.
With that said, I did wake up in the mood for fun loving today and ACTUALLY remembered to wear my "Be Mine" pin, that I've had since High School. ROFLMAO!!!! Now, if only y'all would remember to send CASH next week for my birthday! Thanks.
2 Comments:
I'd like a diamond necklace, but it's so materialistic I won't even ask. I'm really bad at being a woman sometimes. :)
Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com
finally the blogger pricks will let me comment!
I'm saving all my pennies to buy you a plane ticket!!
Post a Comment
<< Home