Friday, February 11, 2005

QUICK! Walk Away And Maybe No One Will Notice!

*Alternate Title: "Why I'm No Longer Allowed To Serve Ice Cream to Hotties"

Four cute guys (aprox. 19-21 years old) pull up at work and get out of their car to sit on the patio.

One buzzes in and orders a regular sized Oreo Blast. (Like the McDonald's McFlurry. Except with REAL ice cream and NOT yogurt!)

I happen to scan the order and walk out and say, "So, which one of you ordered the Oreo Blast?"

Skinny guy #1 speaks up, pays me and takes his frozen treat.

I go back inside. BUZZ! One of the other guys orders a Large Oreo Blast.

"Oh, great," I think, "they're all gonna order one-by-one."

Lucky ol' me happens to scan this one too.

Again, I walk outside, only this time I say, "SO.....Which one of you has the large one?"

They all turn to look at me. Skinny guy #2 speaks up, smirks, pays me, and takes the Blast.

It took EVERY OUNCE of composure I had to NOT crack up laughing. If I had, I would NOT have been able to finish my shift because I would have PEED MY PANTS LAUGHING!!!!

"pretend like nothing happened. pretend like nothing happened. pretend like nothing happened." I kept thinking in my head.

The other two decided NOT to order anything.

Damn Lucky for ME, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

I'm sure it took everything they had not to laugh too!

Tue Feb 15, 01:13:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!