Thursday, February 17, 2005

Glenn's "Mistress"

I wrote about my kitty cat Jasmine, here, back in September. I mentioned how she had become very attached to Glenn last summer, that she has been known to "push" me out of bed so she could be closer to him, and more importantly to the point now, how I wish I had pictures of them together.

Well, Folks, I aim to please. AND PROVE MY POINT......there is another female sleeping in our bed who thinks she owns this man I love.

Hmph! Bring it on, bitch!





*NOTE*
These sheets are now history! After nearly 8 years, we finally bought new bedding over the weekend! Several BIG fluffy pillows too! Woo-Hoo! Jake really likes this because he now owns the old comforter! LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan myrz said...

Nice Pictures!
Are those with the Polaroid?
Pretty sheats too, even if they are old.

Thu Feb 17, 09:01:00 AM PST  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lol! my husband just walked in the room and asked if that was a picture of him sleeping with Bella (our cat)!! Your cat does look like our cat a little, but the sheets are completely different! Men.

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

Thu Feb 17, 04:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Michelle said...

aww thanks fer the pics of yer pussy :)..LOL

Thu Feb 17, 05:56:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!