Sunday, December 05, 2004

un-HEALTH-y UPDATE

Yeah, so you told me to go to the doctor, didn't you? But did I?

*Hanging my head* NO! *sigh* ....but I had a good reason. Umm....well, I didn't think I was that bad, and besides, I didn't have any money. I guess I could've gone and sat at Parkland for 12+ hours, but that just wasn't an option. I could have called my dad and asked for money, but pride prevented that.

Today though, I decided I HAD to go. We'd just gotten paid on Friday, and now had money in the bank. Well, money for BILLS, anyhow. But I really needed to go. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

I was wrong; it WAS THAT BAD! 3 hours later, and $200 in the hole, it IS definitely bad. Now I have to figure out what bills are NOT getting paid this month. UGH!

I am going to stay home tomorrow... I already asked Nancy to work my shift ...because the medicine is gonna kick my butt for a couple days. And I just really needed a break to catch up on sleep and try to get better, so I can work like a dog until Christmas gets here.

And to top off the wondrous day, I asked Glenn to call the boys for me, since I haven't had time, energy or A VOICE to talk to them in over a week. He spoke to K (not who I would have chosen as messenger), then got a "nice" little phone call back from my ex. Glenn was great; kept his cool and said little. Damon, on the other hand thought he had the right to bitch out Glenn, because supposedly I've been making promises to the boys (which I have NOT) and he's wanting to know all about my health and what I'm gonna do. A$$hole!!! Somebody smack the record player, 'cuz this albums got a scratch in it! Would it have been better to NOT call and at least let them know I'd been sick and was at the doctor's and would hopefully be calling on Tuesday if I felt better? Or should I have just let them wonder and worry? Gawd, I hate fucking with that man and his arrogant ways. I can never win, no matter what I do.

Dear Guardian Angels,
Please give me strength, once again, to deal with Mr. Perfect, without breaking down and crying and without getting into a screaming match, that I will surely lose. As usual. Please help him and the boys to see the better side of me, and not the bad side they are now perceiving. Please give me strength to get well, and the ability to overcome the "issues" I hold inside, without making more mistakes that others will pay for. And please protect me from the dark side of my mind, which at this time is fighting for control. PLEASE!!!!
~Zette~



1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Me? Did I say that? (Holy crap, Zette. I sound like Steve Urkel.) Well, I'm glad you sought help and I'm glad you've got it. I just wish it hadn't cost $200. You can't put a price tag on your health, you know. Think of it. If you get sick and unable to post anything here, what will we faithful readers do? Hmmmm? Ever thought about that? Huh??? Have ya? Huh?? LOL!!!

You'll be fine, Girl. I promise. I'm thinking of you. And praying for you to feel better soon! Rest. And try not to stress too much about ol' whatshisname. "I can never win, no matter what I do."

If you refuse to take part in his competition, you can't lose. Can you?

Wed Dec 08, 07:35:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!