Friday, October 28, 2005

Did You Signal Before Making That Left Turn?

Those things I said I wanted to talk about yesterday? Gonna have to wait. Wanna know why?

Because my boys may be coming here this weekend for the Team Impact Crusade! I don't want to get overly excited like I did here (too late!) but just in case they do visit, I've got stuff to do and clean! And right now my stomach is all in knots with anticipation and worry. The last time they were here with their stepmom, things ended up going terribly wrong. I'll know for sure by the end of the day and will come back to update y'all.

So I'm off to start my To-Do-List.

And just in case you didn't have enough links in this post, here's another. Kinda freaky considering the past few months, no?

*****UPDATE*****
10:00 P.M.
Boys and stepmom will be leaving tomorrow morning (not sure exactly when yet) and will be here for awhile before we have to go to the crusade thingy. All three will be sleeping HERE (yes, even stepmom) and returning home Sunday. I'm so excited. I still have a few things to clean, but the big stuff is either already done or not gonna get done. Right now, I'm just taking a breather so I don't collapse and end up missing out on a great weekend! Even Lil' Miss is full of energy and ideas for her visit with the brothers! Y'all take care; I'll be back with pictures!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

good luck, zette! hope you end up having a fantastic weekend!

Fri Oct 28, 07:44:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Michelle said...

Woman, you'll have no paint left on the walls!

Fri Oct 28, 05:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

They'll want to see YOU, Zette. They won't care about the dust on the shelves or the dishes in the sink.

I'll be thinking of you!

Fri Oct 28, 05:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!